[Life Nugget] Office Chair Tips
Welcome to our ‘Life Nuggets’ Series. Today Dr Keegan talks about some general office chair advise and some easy changes you can make. Check out our previous work space post to refresh.
- Wood or Metal (not the most comfortable so promotes movement)
- Minimal Padding (If butt bones are digging in to hard seat, slightly more padding, Small movements) -Semi comfortable – 20-30minute stretch
- Square Shape (allows you to place crease of butt along edge)
- Wide Seat (So you can sit cross legged and easily shift)
- Height (40% of weight into heels): Sit all the way back feet should not lift of ground, and should not dig into back of knees, when standing top of seat should be slightly below knee.
Follow us on facebook for more.
Servicing in and around Collingwood and Abbotsford, Melbourne Australia.
Office Chair Tips – Keep Moving